Monday, December 14, 2009

My First Blog...

So here it is, the popping of my blogging cherry! The long road of listening to my mindless babble, constant ranting and raving, controversial statements and down right blunt observations has begun. For all those who take this adventure with me, I apologize from the beginning! I will not be advertising this page, or telling all my friends to read my writing (they suffer enough with me in everyday situations). Instead, I will utilize this page as an inspiration to write more and gain that passion for what I believe in. Every day I learn new things, form new opinions and gain a better understanding of who I am and what I'm doing on this earth that I feel the need to share with anyone willing to listen.

A quick WARNING to any and all readers of these blogs: If you're easily offended these blogs probably won't be for yourself and I suggest "movin' along lil' doggy!" I am sure to insult many with my comments that, if not properly explained or justified by myself, will piss you off!

With that being said, lets get this party started!

-Average Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment